1.5

I ordered over $2000 worth of bedroom furniture.The invoice and salesperson said the furniture would be in the store in 1-2 weeks.

The salesperson said they would deliver it "no problem". When the furniture comes in, the store calls and says it will be TWO ADDITIONAL weeks before they can deliver the furniture. They said that's the earliest they had a truck coming our way! Not acceptable.

I can understand giving a few days, even 5 business days to get the furniture scheduled for delivery, but not two weeks! I called and raised heck with them and let them know I would keep this in mind the next time I purchased furniture.

I also let them know I went to another store and dropped 14 grand and they missed out on that.Suddenly, they were able to get our bed and dresser delivered in three business days!

Review about: Bedroom Expressions Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Friendly salesperson.

I didn't like: Delivery time.

Had an Experience with Bedroom Expressions?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi
#1352084

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience.We completely understand why you're frustrated, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.